Thank you to everyone who stepped up to support the funding for the new Lawrence Peters Outfit album. We didn't hit our goal, but we're doing our best to make some progress. We'll likely relaunch the Kickstarter campaign in the spring. Will keep you posted on that. Thanks for the support.
Here's the stuff:
Wednesday, February 5th- “Country, My Way” on WLPN 105.5 FM. 4 to 6pm CST
Saturday, February 8th- I'm returning to Marz Taproom (3630 S. Iron St) for another night of "The Mutant Hit Parade" 8pm to midnight. No cover.
Wednesday, February 12th- “Country, My Way” on WLPN 105.5 FM. 4 to 6pm CST
Saturday, February 15th- I'm singing a song at the 15th Annual Makeout Party. Save the date for a night of great music and vibes.
This year it's at The Irish American Heritage Center (4626 N. Knox- just east of 90/94, between Wilson and Lawrence).
Details at Hideout Chicago. 8pm start. $20
Sunday, February 16th- The Lawrence Peters Outfit returns to the Honky Tonk Matinee at the Empty Bottle (1035 N Western Ave). Live music starts at 2pm, with Naomi Ashley Band. We play at 3:15pm. No cover.
Wednesday, February 19th- “Country, My Way” on WLPN 105.5 FM. 4 to 6pm CST
Wednesday, February 26th- “Country, My Way” on WLPN 105.5 FM. 4 to 6pm CST
Saturday, February 29th- The Golden Horse Ranch Band’s 15th Annual Barn Dance Apocalypse!
Super stoked for this incredible night of squares, lines, waltzes, two-steps, polkas, and more. Our third-generation caller will teach you everything you need to know. Get yerself sharped up, and plan for a night of outstanding country music, and all manner of fun times.
We’re moving our beloved event to The Irish American Heritage Center (4626 N. Knox- just east of 90/94, between Wilson and Lawrence). Plenty of free parking. 8pm start. $20 adv.
Sunday, March 1st_- Spinning "Country, My Way" for the Outlaw Country Brunch at The D-Men Tap (2849 W. Belmont). Noon to 4pm. No cover.
Thursday, March 19th- The Lawrence Peters Outfit plays the record release for the new Pontac album. Friends Of The Bog open the show. 10pm. $10 cover.
Saturday, March 28th- The Lawrence Peters Outfit is playing the Chicago Honky Tonk Saturday Special. Details tba.
Alright, see you at everything!
The Lawrencian Calendar for November
Wednesday, December 4th- Time for yer monthly country two-fer:
1. Tune in to “Country, My Way” on WLPN 105.5 FM. 4 to 6pm CST, every week.
2. Hang with me later at The Sportsman’s Club (948 N. Western Ave.), for a few more hours of live, country vinyl action. The drinks are stiff, the folks are cool, and the country music will be so very fine. 10pm to close. No cover.
Saturday, December 7th- Three stellar events:
1. Emmet Otter’s Jug-Band Christmas at The Hideout (1354 W. Wabansia). Matinee show at 3pm. SOLD OUT
2. Emmet Otter’s Jug-Band Christmas- evening show at 7pm. SOLD OUT
3. The Lawrence Peters Outfit plays Chris And Heather’s Country Calendar Fitzgerald’s (6615 Roosevelt Rd). We’ll be in good company, with many of our talented local pals, including Kelly Hogan, Jane Baxter Miller, Kent Kessler, Nora O’Connor, The Northside Southpaws, The Hat Stretchers, Phil Angotti, and more. We’re excited to be playing two songs by Ricky Nelson. 8pm start. We’ll go on after 10pm. $25 tix.
Saturday, December 8th- Emmet Otter’s Jug-Band Christmas at The Hideout (1354 W. Wabansia). Two shows: 3pm and 7pm. SOLD OUT
Saturday, December 14th- The Lawrence Peters Outfit returns to Ina Mae (1415 N. Wood St).Two sets of un-ruined country music. 9pm to midnight. No cover.
Thursday, December 19th- I’m spinning “Country, My Way” at the annual Big Sadie Holiday Show at The Hideout (1354 W. Wabansia). Details tba.
Alright, see you at everything!